Founded in the Old Port of Montreal in 1995 by Brian Brisson, then a young 24-year-old art enthusiast, with a strong passion for history and architecture.
Over the years, Galerie LeRoyer has made its home in three spaces along St-Paul street, one of which is in a historical Neo-Gothic building dating from 1887, designed by architect John James Browne (1837-1893). This space, as well as the other three exhibition spaces in Montréal and Toronto, allows Brian Brisson and his team to stage his vision and exhibit the works of emerging Canadian and international artists, chosen for the power of their singularity.
1995 Galerie Saint-Dizier
2000 Galerie LeRoyer
2006 Placette Saint-Dizier, Brian Brisson initiates the creation of a public square across the street from the gallery and donates to the city a bronze sculpture "Les Chuchoteuses" by Rose-Aimée Bélanger that adorns the square.
2017 Galerie Saint-Dizier merged with Galerie LeRoyer
2021 Galerie LeRoyer Toronto
Entertain your guests in one of our Montreal or Toronto galleries
3 spaces in Old Montreal
1 space in Yorkville, Toronto
For all enquiries regarding event-hosting at Galerie LeRoyer please contact Alexandra Conners at firstname.lastname@example.org